Complaint Review: the pink superstore.com

• Updated: Sun, June 05, 2011

• Reported By: debbie — oxford Florida United States of America
the pink superstore.com
465 NE 181st St #223. portland, Oregon United States of America

the pink superstore.com did not deliver after payment twice portland, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Also

*Consumer Comment: SUE IMMEDIATELY, he wants to stall until it's too late

I found a seiko watch that I wanted to get for my moms 70th birthday.  I paid for it as advertised.  I then got an email from Dhansen@pinksuperstore.com stating that the price was listed wrong and it was over 200 dollars more.  So I paid it.  Since then I have NOT recieved this merchandise.  Dhansen keeps writing to me saying I SHOULD have it soon or by now but when I ask how it was shipped, when it was shipped or the tracking number NO RESPONSE.  After a couple of weeks I decided to GOOGLE this company and found they have an F rating!  HELP!  I think I was scammed.  Under google the pink superstore has a TON of not RECIEVING merchandise.  WHat should I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-pink-superstorecom/portland-Oregon-/the-pink-superstorecom-did-not-deliver-after-payment-twice-portland-Oregon-736878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the pink superstore.com

Also

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

If you paid by credit card, and I hope you did, call them up and get them involved.  File a "dispute".

SUE IMMEDIATELY, he wants to stall until it's too late

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Beat him at his own game SUE NOW.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC