Complaint Review: The Place Furniture Galleries

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: nomoreripoffs — Los Angeles California United States of America
The Place Furniture Galleries
1640 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale, New York United States of America

The Place Furniture Galleries The Furniture Plaza Scam, No Refunds, Non delivery of items, No return calls, can't reach business Farmingdale, New York

On August 23, 2012 I placed an order online for a Pulaski Mirrored Accent Chest in the amount of $670.00
from The Place Furniture Galleries located at 1640 Broad Hollow Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735. I received a confirmation email stating my order would be shipped in 4-6 weeks.

After two months had gone by I still had not received my item. I called the company and they said the item was back ordered and it would be a few more weeks. Another month went by and I called again and was given the same story. At that point I started calling on a weekly basis and still could not get a straight answer. It has now been 5 months and I still have not
received the item I ordered nor a refund. Now, the customer service reps say "The Place Furniture Galleries have nothing to do with the online orders". And I am supposed to call Jules. But it gets better now I received a letter from the BBB that was sent from The Place stating this. I have filed with Attorney General sent a message to news organizations. Anyone else out there smell lawsuit?

Unfortunately at this time we are unable to fulfill the the order that you placed with The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC. The national shipper we were working with was damaging goods on a wide scale, causing us to repurchase the furniture twice and sometimes three times to satisfy our customers. The shipper was not honoring all the claims for the damaged goods they
damaged putting The Furniture Plaza in a negative cash flow position. Therefore, The Furniture Plaza is unable to fulfill your order or process a refund.

All I can suggest is to kindly call your credit card provider to review your credit card agreement regarding the transaction with The Furniture Plaza 1700, LLC.

The Furniture Plaza 1700, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Place-Furniture-Galleries/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/The-Place-Furniture-Galleries-The-Furniture-Plaza-Scam-No-Refunds-Non-delivery-of-items-1002897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Place Furniture Galleries