Complaint Review: The Porch Factory

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Laura — Fort Pierce Florida
The Porch Factory
7356 Commercial Cir D Fort Pierce Fl 34951 fort pierce, Florida USA

The Porch Factory James Brann Financially hurting a family with small children, failure to pay wages, verbally abusive owner fort pierce Florida

My husband worked for The Porch Factory for three months. He was to be paid a salary plus gas plus commissions. Throughout these three months the owner of The Porch Factory, James Brann, was verbally abusive to my husband. My husband kept his mouth shut and continued to work there since he is the sole provider of our house hold that consist of two small children. He was told that he is a liar, that he is pathetic, and other things along those lines. When my husband excelled at his job and sold $54865 worth of deals for the Porch Factory and The Home Depot in the month of January, the owner decided that he did not want to pay him the full amount of commission agreed upon in a signed contract. At this point my husband had had enough. He said, "if this is how it is going to be every month, I do not want to work for you." The owner James Brann then said, "then give me all my s***, that's its your done." My husband returned all of his stuff the following week in hopes to just be done with this terrible experience. James Brann then told my husband that he would not be getting his commission money on the day it is owned based on the signed contract. My husband did not get paid the almost $2000 owed to him today. We are now scared of what will happen in our family home as we have two kids and many bills. We were counting on a respectable company like The Porch Factory and The Home Depot to pay my husband for the hard work done. This company is associated with The Home Depot, I bet they would be interested to know how their employees are treated. When my husband works at The Home Depot for James Brann he is technically an employee of The Home Depot. The Home Depot is paying James Brann for these jobs done but James Brann is not paying the employee that was working in The Home Depot. I am disgusted by this millionaires decision to take food out of our childrens mouths.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Porch-Factory/fort-pierce-Florida-34951/The-Porch-Factory-James-Brann-Financially-hurting-a-family-with-small-children-failure-to-1123613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Porch Factory