• Report: #1062040

• Reported By: imv — Elkton Maryland
The Power E-Cig's™ E-Cigarette
6815 Biscayne Blvd Suite 103-416 Miami, Florida USA

Power E-Cig's™ E-Cigarette. Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Apparently has been resolved

I received an email offer to receive a Starter Kit for electronic cigarettes through a marketing promo to pay only shipping charges of $4.95 RISK FREE, no future purchases required. The manufacturer is doing this as a promo to try their brand. I looked all over the ads when following the links to order. There was no where described to pay any future charges. The math was done for your view that you will be charged "0" after the $4.95 for shipping. We received the Starter Kit, so I thought it was legitimate. I did however, copy all documentation and saved it in pdf format for any possible issues....which I'm happy I did. After we saw a Scam article regarding this company, I pulled up our credit card company account online, and saw the seller charged us two additonal times one end of May 2013 and mid June 2013, without receiving any additional items in the mail, no supplies, etc. The unauthorized additional charges are $69.62 and $109.67 respectively. I had contacted our credit card company and filed two disputes for these charges

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Power-E-Cigs-E-Cigarette/Miami-Florida-33138/Power-E-Cigs-E-Cigarette-Miami-Florida-1062040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Power E-Cig's™ E-Cigarette

Apparently has been resolved

AUTHOR: imv - ()

2014 - a phone call was received by the corporate office of Smoke Star, and they assured me they had done revisions to the offer policy of sending consumers their E-Cig Starter Kit.  I was told the agreement to receive monthly mailings of refills is more visual for the consumer to see, so they understand the agreement of sending for the Starter Kit.