Complaint Review: The real imagination

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Luis — Willis tx Texas
The real imagination
47 sawfish Ct Kissimmee, , Florida USA

The real imagination Esta compańia de engańo me ofreció un celular por 350 dllrs. Y nadamas me robaron el dinero OJOno c dejen engańa This company offered me a cell deception by 350 dllrs. And I stole the money only offer OJOno c stop cheats   Kissimmee, Florida

Hola, esta compańia es una mentira me ofrecieron un servicio de celular de la compańia Telcel por 350 dólares hicieron q se los pagara por money order a cambio de mandarme un celular 4G el cual nunca llego ya no pude recuperar mi dinero, sólo me gustaría que encontraran a esta gente y las hagan pagar por sus fechorías yo tengo copia del pago y boy a proceder con las autoridades espero y no aya más gente que caiga en este fraude :)

Hello, This company is a lie I was offered a cellular service company for $ 350 made ​​Telcel q is the money order to pay for change send me a 4G phone which never came and I could not get my money, just wish it find these people and make them pay for their crimes I have a copy of the payment and proceed boy with authorities aya hope more people not to fall into this fraud :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-real-imagination-/Kissimmee-Florida-34759/The-real-imagination-Esta-compaia-de-engao-me-ofreci-un-celular-por-350-dllrs-Y-na-1052231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The real imagination