Complaint Review: The Results Group - Amazon - Windows Casino

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
The Results Group - Amazon - Windows Casino
Was 4400N Scottsdale Road, Suite 9 #208 Scottsdale Arizona, 85251 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Results Group - Amazon - Windows Casino Amazon.com, Amazon, windows casino, gambling, money, fraud, books, poker, slots, music, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

* : Windows Casino

The Results Group interacted with affiliate programs for both Amazon.com and Windows Casino.com. The Results Group went out of business, but guess what these affiliate sites are still running. In fact I still receive monthly reports from Amazon.com and also can still get into my information at Windows Casino. I contacted the companies and I know Amazon was more than happy to sent my information to my new email address. Windows Casino would not reply to my email.

So far I have now been paid for any activity on either of these sites, but they show that they are active and also show visiters where on them. So as far as I am concerned, The Results Group went out of business and the sites are still running advertising for both Amazon.com and Windows Casino. As well as other clients they worked with such as Overstock.com. And so far I have not been paid, so where is the money going. How come these companies know about these site and The Results Group stated we would get paid directly from these companies and these companies are not paying. Is this why The Results Group went out of business. I also used linkscout independently on these sites and attached two different urls also to them and have seen activity from all of this and my montly reports are stating there is no activity.

As far as I am concerned, someone should look into Amazon.com, Windows Casino and possible Overstock.com as well as The Results Group other clients. Once an affiliate site is put up with these clients, we are now affiliated with them, The Results Group was a go between - for setup. The reason I looked into this was because of who they did business with and the businesses are not paying.

Mb
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-Amazon-Windows-Casino/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15227/The-Results-Group-Amazon-Windows-Casino-Amazoncom-Amazon-windows-casino-gambling-312767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group - Amazon - Windows Casino

#1

Windows Casino

AUTHOR: Affiliate Manager - (Belize)

Hi , After reading this particular complaint i felt that i needed to respond to it . I do feel for the people who have been taken in by The Results Group but i think that saying that Amazon and Windows Casino knew about these people is wrong . Windows Casino has over 100000 affiliates and i am sure that Amazon themselves have got a few . When we took over Windows Casino we immediately contacted The Results Group to question their business activties. Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people out there and they had managed to take money from a lot of people by using the Windows Casino brand and no doubt the Amazon brand .

You go on to say that you contacted Windows Casino and nobody got back to you. Did you contact the Casino or the Affiliate program ? I would suggest sending an email into affiliates@wagerjunction.com which is where the Windows Casino affiliate program is and i am sure they will look into any issues you might have.

Please note that Windows Casino did not ever endorse or come to any arrangement with The Results Group