Complaint Review: The Results Group - InteGiant

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Smithville Texas
The Results Group - InteGiant
1110 South Avenue, Suite 79 Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

The Results Group - InteGiant Wow!Sent money via phone to TRG when I Got site the name was Integiant Staten Island New York

I was scammed into investing in free ads.If I didn't make investment in 6 months,I'd receive 105%.This was done via phone(dumb) made out to the Results Group(TRG).When I got my ad site,it was under Integiant,Inc.The y said Hello Nancy every time I got on my web.I earnestly tried this,but didn,t make a penny.Then comes the fun.I got on the "talk to a live person"so much,when they saw it was me,they said there was no one there to talk.I left messages anyway.They were so rude,they called me the scammer becauce TRG & Integiant are the same thing,just in different places.My check via bank was done through several banks in Ft. Worth,TX.They are so Duh.I tried to get on my site today,they had changed my web by adding another ' to Chelsea's Garden,now my site won't log in. Isn't that illegal?Scam,scam scam,scum.

Nancy
Smithville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-InteGiant/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/The-Results-Group-InteGiant-WowSent-money-via-phone-to-TRG-when-I-Got-site-the-name-was-275221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group - InteGiant