Complaint Review: The Results Group TRG

• Submitted: Sat, February 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Augusta Wisconsin
The Results Group TRG
3219 E. Camelback RD Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group TRG this wonderful company took me for over $4000 I didn't have and boy was the wife mad ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I was rip off too

My first phone call was from Nick Padia. I was very skeptical but, he kept saying, "trust me, trust me". Being a trustful person I did. He left me his phone number: 8005739031 I subsequently received calls from Michelle @ 8888986120 who informed that my costs was $3900 for "targeted guaranteed traffic". So, I gave her my cc number. I then got a call from Ashley(same Phone) that to continue and set my sights I would ned to talk to Michael.

So, the next day I had an appointment with Michael and informed me for Enhancement voice he needed $200. PLUS $100 for the Amazon site, PLUS $49 for the casino site. Another $349 making the total of $4249 they scammed me out of. This all started in August 2006. The 18th to be precise. My Six months were up @ the end of January and that is when I started to search. Phones were disconnected, out of service, e-mails returned as unable to send, credit card still showing $19/month still being sent. At least I stopped that payment. $19X6months=$114.

So a grand total of $4363 was sent to those bas-----. If any lawyer has the guts or balls enough to do a class law suit I'm with them. I just wish it wasn't against the law for; well let's just say I'm pissed.

Lester
Augusta, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2007 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-this-wonderful-company-took-me-for-over-4000-I-didnt-have-and-boy-236257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group TRG

AUTHOR: Annamarie - (U.S.A.)

I was rip off as well and I was reading their articles on FTC and also on arizona attorney general, lets work together to get our money back...