Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:Easton Pennsylvania
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road Suite #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group Took My Money and Ran Phoenix Arizona

In August of 2005 I was home recuperating from an operation that had left me pretty tired and unable to go back to work. Our finances were tight and I got a call from someone called Moses who had a great plan to make money. He mentioned Amazon.com and some poker gaming website along with another poplular website. You would become an associate of these websites and they would send you income from people who purchased goods going thru your website. It all sounded okay. I waited a couple of days thought about it and said ok. $650 was what was needed to get started.

They sent me the package and I had to sign some paper work. Then I received a phone call regarding advertising. How by spending 4900.00 I would be assured of a lot of hits on my sight. The actual advertising program was a lot more than that but The Results Group would put up half and I would put up half. This would generate enough visitors and buyers that my it would generate 100% of my investment so at the worst I would break even at the end of the year.

Great sales pitch, sincere personal touch. Well Nicki Krane was the sales person and she really screwed me up. After 6 months there was no income and I called the company. I talked with a gentlemen and told him I wanted my money back. They gave me a song and dance about all the hits my site had gotten, blah, blah, blah. You need to give it a year. They did refund my original $650 but would not refund my advertising fee.

In August of 06 I called again and was told that they would give me 1 year of free advertising because they agreed the results were not what they were suppose to be. The man I talked to was very convincing with his concern about why it wasn't generating funds. He said to give it a couple of months and contact him.

Well you guessed it. I tried to contact him or anyone at the results group with no results at all. The number was not in service, the email returned undeliverable.

Here it is almost August of 2007 and I am stuck. How can I get my money back from these rotten no good people?

Christine
Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-Took-My-Money-and-Ran-Phoenix-Arizona-256179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group