Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:East Northport New York
The Results Group
4400 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group Company accepted money for home based business and is now closed down Scottsdale Arizona

I invested a total of $300.00 to The Results Group on 7-14-2004. I payed $240.00 plus $60.00 for S&H for a Total of $300.00 plus $19.00 a Month after the The 4 month of service. I was considered an Independent Internet Sales person and got paid commissions on any Sales generated on the affiliate websites hosted.

I have not checked my websites for a while because I was making NO MONEY at all!!!!

I still have my original work order invoice, contract agreement between me and The Results Group and my certificate of ownership.

I feel that I was ripped off and I am entitled to a full refund including Hosting fee's plus Promotion and Marketing expenses that I incurred.

Razzo
East Northport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/The-Results-Group-Company-accepted-money-for-home-based-business-and-is-now-closed-down-Sc-285667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group