Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Sheridan Oregon
The Results Group
4400 N Scottsdale Rd, Suite 9 #208, Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group/Marcas Ward/Robert Weigold Talked me into buying into a business, promising it was easy to do, free help to get you started. Scottsdale Arizona

Marcus Ward talked me into buying into a business that was supossed to be an easy money maker if I advertize ebay and a casino. He told me I would get a % of the earning from the company if so much money from a person that used my link to get to the casino or e-bay was spent. I kept calling to get help. I then talked to Robert Weigold and the promisses continued. They never helped me get the advertisements put on the web, like they promissed. I was never able to get the business off the ground. Now they are no longer available @ the original #s.

Cricket
Sheridan, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/The-Results-GroupMarcas-WardRobert-Weigold-Talked-me-into-buying-into-a-business-promis-304886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group