Complaint Review: The RUSH Fitness complex

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — Cleveland Tennessee United States of America
The RUSH Fitness complex
201 Keith St Cleveland, Tennessee United States of America

The RUSH Fitness complex RUSH management is tolerant of 40ish employee stalking 16 y/o girl Cleveland, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Question

*Author of original report: New Information on Pedophile

My daughter, age 16, sent me a text that one of the Rush employees (in his 40's) was following her as she was working out.  He would watch her, lick his lips and pinch his nipples.  I complained to management and they said they would take care of it.  I later learned from other Rush employees that they did nothing.

Several  weeks later, he again began stalking her at the gym.  I went down to the Rush, and by this time he was gone.  I again complained to management, quite vehemently this time, and was told that higher management would meet with me in the morning.

The next morning, management told me that I threatened the employee with a gun and that I was banned from the Rush.  I did not have a gun, and I believe that the Rush was trying to protect their pedophile employee.  Also I had a free lifetime membership that I had won in a raffle.

I later learned that this same employee had been fired from the Rush when one of the members attempted to strangle him for being inappropriate with his wife.  This member was also banned from the Rush.

In an other incident, my wife and I were in the hot tub about a year prior, and found a condom floating in the hot tub.  We also reported this to management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-RUSH-Fitness-complex/Cleveland-Tennessee-37312/The-RUSH-Fitness-complex-RUSH-management-is-tolerant-of-40ish-employee-stalking-16-yo-gi-749565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The RUSH Fitness complex

Question

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This happened at least over a month ago and no where in this report or your update do you mention that you have actually filed a police report.

So have you filed a Police Report?  If you did what did the cops say?  If you haven't why not?

New Information on Pedophile

AUTHOR: Jerrobin - (USA)

I have since learned that The Rush employee who was stalking my daughter has also been banned from a local Day Spa for masturbating during his massage.