Complaint Review: the-secret-society

• Reported By: Glen — Renick West Virginia
the-secret-society
P.O. Box560647 Dallas, Texas USA

the-secret-society Bill con deception manipulative Dallas Texas

Recieved this letter (Invitation) in August of 2013 and had started to read then placed it out of sight.

I cleaned up my computer room (man cave) late December 2013 just before Christmas and finished reading the letter thinking this is so cool! (even though I had missed the deadline of August 31st. 2013)

I wrote a letter in the return envolope and affixed a stamp to mail out thinking I had lost my chance at fortune,fame and wealth.

Recieved today Janurary 8,2014 another envolope much larger and thought I still had a chance.

After reading and feeling special I thought to check out "The Secret Society" via a google search and located this site. (ripoffreport.com)

I am so grateful I did as I was near ready to short my obligations (monthly bills) to send the $139.00 instead of the regular/normal amount of $240.00 for this "free" offer.

This is definatly a con and scam that plays on our emotions done well.

Thanks to all the previous posters to this issue of down right wrong.

And thank you ripoffreport.com for having this site and service to protect those in need.

Sincerely,

not ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-secret-society/Dallas-Texas-75356-0647/the-secret-society-Bill-con-deception-manipulative-Dallas-Texas-1113918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the-secret-society