Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: projac99 — Joshua Tree California
The Secret Society
23905 Mercantile Rd. Beachwood, Select State/Province USA

The Secret Society They sent me a bill requesting me to pay$139.95 for a 56 page booklet wgich I've never received, and a second bill requesting additional funds to purchase a 2000 page booklet for a total of $240.00. No I never EVER remember ordering this I live on government assistance so this would/could never be Beachwood Ohio

I recently received a letter from The Secret Society with a bill for merchandise I've yet to receive. They say it was a 56-page it is an Orientation Booklet. I've tried many times to find a way to resolve this with no success. Then I get a second letter with another bill asking me for a large, to me, sum of money. Now if I'd received this alleged package Id've returned it as I'm totally not interested. But since I've received this notice I'm pissed and want to know How I became the recipient of this and how did they get my address and please delete and remove me from their mailing list!

Now I'm "talking" to you and don't understand how this fallacy came to be. I'm seeking your help in making this fiasco done and over with. Whether this is a scam or not I don't care, I just want to be left alone and them to know I never signed up and am very confused how this came to be. They might actually have a good product and it's helpful to all but I just don't give a s**t and want to be left alone. I have not to single inkling to see what they've got to offer and don't care to. Can I count on your support in this endeavor?

I tried to call the number given and it rang and rang and rang. No response here, none at all. Bad luck/timing maybe but it's Long Distance for me for me and time is something not cheap for me so I'm done. Who the f**k is "The Secret Society" and what do they stand for? Again I say I don't know and I just don't care. I don't give a s**t or care one bit. Leave me alone, find someone else to pester and annoy. As long as its another I'll be a happy camper. Oh one last thing if I receive their "Orientation Booklet" I'll be more than happy to mail it back!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Beachwood-Select-StateProvince-44122/The-Secret-Society-They-sent-me-a-bill-requesting-me-to-pay13995-for-a-56-page-booklet-1160853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society