Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: cad — Detroit Michigan United States of America
The Secret Society
9090 Skillman, #182A 361 Dallas, Texas United States of America

The Secret Society "Free" membership came with a $139.50 bill for this 1200-page heirloom manuscript Dallas, Texas

Actually I cannot say that I have been ripped-off, but it appears like I was headed there: I got this letter in the mail saying that I had been chosen because of my special talents to enter the Secret Society and learn the Inside Secrets, for free.

But when the 55-page Orientation Booklet came with The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time, there was also a payment form for my second and final installment of $139.95 ($135.50 plus $4.45 shipping and handling) due by this Friday to receive my 43% discount.

And having not replied to them further, I would hope that you are able to stop them from sending any more bogus tales to me or anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dallas-Texas-75243-8262/The-Secret-Society-Free-membership-came-with-a-13950-bill-for-this-1200-page-heirloom-873984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society