Complaint Review: The secret society

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Woodland California
The secret society
P.O. Box 560627 Dalls, Texas USA

The secret society The Society A scam letter will change my life. I will make lots of money Dallas Texas

I received this letter that was so outragous that I knew it was a scam by the second sentence.  The letter was bragging about The Society and how it could help you learn to make money, find love, rub elbows wtih the rich and famous.  I was cracking up as I read it.  Everything was in secretcy and for My Eyes Only!  Of course this was Free.  You never get anything for free coming from a letter.  I know.  I seen it happend to bank customers with scam letters.  The City Dallas or the State of Texas should really do something about these letters.  They're people out there that would think ii is legit.  We need to protect others before it's too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-secret-society/Dalls-Texas-75356-0627/The-secret-society-The-Society-A-scam-letter-will-change-my-life-I-will-make-lots-of-mo-1092738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The secret society