Complaint Review: The Senses Resort, Phucket, Thailand

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bigjohn — Lake Forest California
The Senses Resort, Phucket, Thailand
111/7 Nanai Road Phucket, Other Thailand

The Senses Resort, Phucket, Thailand Travel Warning! The Senses Resort in Phucket Thailand is loaded with thieves! Phucket Thailand

My girlfriend and I stayed at The Senses Resort in Phucket four months ago back in early July 2013.  At first we thought it was a nice hotel with a nice pool and good location.  Wrong!  This hotel is packed with employees that are thieves and will rob you blind in the most sneaky methods.  The worst part is that we think management is behind it by the way they blow off your pleas for help. First incident-The second day of our visit my girlfriend puts her expensive watch into our room safe thinking it's going to be secure and we go to breakfast and then the pool.  After the maid "cleans" our room, my girlfriend's watch is missing out of our safe!

She totally freaks out and we complain to the front desk manager.  The manager tells us that they will look into it immediately and worst case they have CCTV cameras all over the property including the hallways leading to our room. [continued below]....

.....  We started to get suspicipus aftet a few days passed by and it seemed like they just forgot about our stolen watch! My girlfriend is mad as hell and we both know it's gotta be an inside job since the manager tells us that the only two people to have access to our hotel room is the maid and the manager on duty, so it had to be an inside job no doubts about it.

Incident number two- it's now five months later and the credit card I only used at the hotel suddenly gets weird unauthorized charges from London England for $200.00!  I immediately call my bank to cancel my card and dispute and investigate the bogus charges.  The only time I have used my credit card was at The Senses Resort in Phucket.  Another employee inside scamming job.  They took my credit card number for incidental charges and then passed on the info to another scamming thief five months later thinking I will forget about it.  Bottom line- the Senses Resort Phucket has many employee thieves who are actively stealing from guests.  Do not go there unless you don't mind getting ripped off.  We got the feeling that whenever the hotel employees see a new victim I mean guest, they are all about figuring out how to scam you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Senses-Resort-Phucket-Thailand/Phucket-Other-84150/The-Senses-Resort-Phucket-Thailand-Travel-Warning-The-Senses-Resort-in-Phucket-Thailan-1100203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Senses Resort, Phucket, Thailand