Complaint Review: The Sharpest Rides

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Colorado United States of America
The Sharpest Rides
2245 South Raritan St. Englewood, Colorado United States of America

The Sharpest Rides TheSharpestRides.com What a Disaster - Complete Scam Englewood, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: same is happening to me

I've never been so disappointed in a car purchasing experience in my life! My car was back in the shop the day after I purchased it, and it never left the shop again. Mechanic after mechanic found one neglected issue after another. After I complained enough, the guys over at the Sharpest Rides agreed to look at the car again "for free." I received a hefty bill and the car still doesn't run correctly.

I asked to see the parts they replaced and they said the parts were thrown away. The parts they supposedly replaced inside the car were covered in dust and grease...because they were never replaced. I was given excuse after excuse of what was wrong with the car before they finally stopped returning my phone calls and emails. Now I'm stuck with a piece of junk that looks good in the parking lot and that's about it.

Do yourself a favor, avoid this place at all cost. You'll be glad that you did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sharpest-Rides/Englewood-Colorado-/The-Sharpest-Rides-TheSharpestRidescom-What-a-Disaster-Complete-Scam-Englewood-Colorad-664584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sharpest Rides

same is happening to me

AUTHOR: yvette - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you had to experience this with the sharpest rides. I recently purchased a vehicle from them and its been in the shop 5 times and I have only had the vehicle for a month temp stickers still on it. They never fix what the problem is and mess up the vehicle more. I am tired of it. But what I was wondering was if you consulted a lawyer and if so could I get their info instead of getting a new lawyer. I would like to stay with a lawyer that is already aware of their scams. Thank you and I hope they were able to solve the issue. Best of luck