Complaint Review: The Sheet People

The Sheet People
5490 Victoria Crown Point, Indiana USA

The Sheet People Definitely NOT 1800 count sheets! Crown Point Indiana

*Consumer Comment: These sheets are amazing

These are absolutely NOT 1800 count sheets!  I ordered a set of king silver/gray sheets (they did arrive quickly...within 3 days).  The entire package (including king size pillow cases) is 10.5" x 9.5" x 4" and weighs 3 lbs (including the packing!). They are also very slick and appear to not be cotton.  I did not even take the sheets out of the packaging, only the pillowcases, and decided I am not keeping them. Also, the color is off, I even asked my kids what color they thought they were and they said green.   I will attempt to return them, but from reviews that I read online, it looks like it will be a daunting task.  DO NOT waste your money in these cheap, cheap sheets...you can get the same quality from a low end department store.  The material looks cheap and I would be surprised if it laundered well.  Seems so unfair that they can take advantage of consumers like this...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sheet-People/Crown-Point-Indiana-46307/The-Sheet-People-Definitely-NOT-1800-count-sheets-Crown-Point-Indiana-1131595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sheet People

These sheets are amazing

AUTHOR: Eric - ()

I purchased these sheets and at first was a little concerned whether or not they were truly egyptian cotton. Since the company itself calls them comfort sheets. I was satisfied when I recieved the package and the package itself states the sheets are egyptian cotton. The sheets themselves are perfectly fine getting washed. Also these are some of the softest sheets I have ever had so if they aren't truly egyptian cotton then im not too mad about it. I can lay on my bed for hours comfortably and the sheets don't make me sweat.