Complaint Review: The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: john r — Poughkeepsie New York
The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center
4012 S River Rd #3E St. George, Utah USA

The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center They have been shipping me Bed Bug info that I did not order and I cannot get them to stop. Saint George Utah

I have been recieving Bed Bug Defense supplys which I cannot stop them for sending me them and then charging me for each shipment. Each  shipment charges is $41.87. The have been sending me this for some 3 moonths and I gannot get them to stop. I am out $125.61. They do not answer there phone.  855-454-5528  to get a reply about these shipment that I did not order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Shipping-Department-Fulfillment-Center/St-George-Utah-84790/The-Shipping-Department-Fulfillment-Center-They-have-been-shipping-me-Bed-Bug-info-that-I-1059383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center

readily