Complaint Review: The Shower Man

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: roy — middlesbrough Other United Kingdom
The Shower Man
Unit 70 - Stockton Business Centre - 70 to 74 Brun Stockton on Tees, Select State/Province United States of America

The Shower Man Delayed the work for 2 weeks then never turned up. Wouldnt even phone back. Stockton on Tees, Other

This service is non existand. He turned up to give me an estimate to fit a new shower - told me he would do a good job for me -- arranged for the work to be carried out the following Friday. I phoned him on the Friday afternoon and he told me he was waiting for the parts to arrive and that they should be with him on the following monday. Of course they wernt. I arranged for him to do the work on the Monday after that. This had given him 2 weeks to supply the parts required. He did not turn up on the Monday morning so i phoned again and was told that someone else would be doing the job and that he would get them to ring me. Of course no one rang - so i had to ring again. I was then told that if he didnt contact me -- i should look for someone else to do the work. I get the distinct impression that he didnt want this job in the first place -- but why not be honest and just say that rather than keeping me waiting and hoping for 2 weeks. For me -- people like this do not deserve to be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Shower-Man/Stockton-on-Tees-Select-StateProvince-ts18-1dw/The-Shower-Man-Delayed-the-work-for-2-weeks-then-never-turned-up-Wouldnt-even-phone-back-797773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Shower Man