Complaint Review: The Society

• Reported By: One of the good guys — Las Vegas Nevada
The Society
PO Box 560627 Dallas, , Texas USA

The Society (from Bill) Invitation ONLY SCAM Dallas Texas

Got a letter from The Society, For Your Eyes Only! telling me how special I was and how they've been following my life for quite some time. That THEY have the secret to making me happy, weathly, loved by all and invited to all the best parties.

I could turn $100.00 into $100,000 almost overnight and that I can control ANYone to bend to my will.

Just mail back the special invitation and I was assured my wildest dreams. BUT, I had to do so before FRIDAY, July 27, 2013...funny thing is; how can I trust anyone who can't even get the date correct on their own deadline!? (Hello, July 27th, 2013 is Saturday!)

Total scam...throw the letter away (and spit on it for good measure).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Society/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/The-Society-from-Bill-Invitation-ONLY-SCAM-Dallas-Texas-1069843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Society