Complaint Review: The Springs of Country Woods

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: MikeC — 84047 Utah
The Springs of Country Woods
6945 S 1050 E Midvale, Utah USA

The Springs of Country Woods 60 Days notice on a month-to-month agreement Midvale Utah

I lived here for 2 years on lease, then let the lease lapse and elected to pay higher rent for a month-to-month agreement.  This was to allow flexibility in relocating.

The DAY I found a new home in a city an hour away, I went to my rental office and gave 15 days notice.  They filled out the paperwork and told me my date for the walkthrough.

I called to confirm the walkthrough and THEN they notified me that I was required to give 60 days notice before vacating.Who reasonably HAS 60 days notice when moving?  Whether or not it is legal, it is certainly dishonest and unreasonable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Springs-of-Country-Woods/Midvale-Utah-84047/The-Springs-of-Country-Woods-60-Days-notice-on-a-month-to-month-agreement-Midvale-Utah-1062592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Springs of Country Woods