Complaint Review: The Standard - Standard Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2007

• Reported By:Hillsboro Oregon
The Standard - Standard Insurance Company
3939 SE 26th Ave. Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

The Standard - Standard Insurance Company A company that LIES, Conspires and will do anything it pleases to it's employees! Portland Oregon

I was an employee with this company for 25 years, when my supervisor and another employee, "Diane Bonds-Stores", in an effort to get rid of the union in the print shop, conspired to eliminate as many pro-union people as possible.

It began when the Supervisor "drove" Diane to the NLRB, this was witnessed by another employee that was threatened into keeping quiet; two(2) violations of law.
We went to court where Diane lied under oath about activities and the supervisors intent and feelings in the matter(s).

The Conspiracy continued when the supervisor and Diane began "Black-Listing" me; telling lies and supporting each other with more lies; whoever supported me was also put on the "Black-List".

When I took this to Human Resources they swept it under the carpet; Standard has a long-standing tradition of backing their supervisors, managers on up, even when the evidence show they are in the wrong.

Then they claimed that I threatened someone at work, even though this person claimed to others that they "HAD NEVER" felt threatened by me...ever!

Because of the lies perpetrated by Diane and the Supervisor, the Vice President of Corporate Services; Bruce Kelly, was brought into the mix and convinced with lies to place me on what has been a "corporate policy to get people to leave"; PERMANENT PROBATION.
Nowhere in any industry have I ever heard of a probation that, no matter how perfectly you perform for the next 20 years, you will NEVER be let off probation, and could be fired for any reason they choose.

I know that this is still going on and others have been put on the "hit list" and permanent probation.
Standard has a policy of "encouraging harassment", "falsifying documents", encouraging the "black-listing" of good employees and reducing the work an employee does just to justify eliminating their jobs.

Others are now being dealt with in the same manner, it is/was not limited just to me.
We are seriously going to file a class action against the employment policies and the practices of Standard Insurance and Diane.
This has to stop!

They are ruining lives simply because "they" choose not to like you, because you don't play by their rules!
When asked by my supervisor where my loyalties were, with her or with Standard, I made the mistake of saying..."with Standard".
I was soon black-listed!

Even vendors from other companies that I deal with were told NOT to communicate with me.
I must close, for this could continue for pages!

Hillsboro, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2007 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Standard-Standard-Insurance-Company/Portland-Oregon-97202/The-Standard-Standard-Insurance-Company-A-company-that-LIES-Conspires-and-will-do-anyth-281455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Standard - Standard Insurance Company