Complaint Review: the swanx llc

• Reported By: Agaddy — Kingsport Tennessee
the swanx llc
Puyallup, Washington USA

the swanx llc Hand painted shoes.... Buyer beware Puyallup Washington

Buyer beware!  Company displaces cute handpainted nursing shoes.  I orderEd two pair on 10/6/13 and to date as of 12/17 I have not received my order.  They were quick to take my money.  I emailed the company and their response was that they could not tell me where my order was in production or when I may receive my order.  I could choose a product in their all ready made selection.  No!  I have emailed the company again and may have to file a claim in court to get my money.  Do not order!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-swanx-llc/Puyallup-Washington-98375/the-swanx-llc-Hand-painted-shoes-Buyer-beware-Puyallup-Washington-1107659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the swanx llc