Complaint Review: The Swanx LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Blackitty — plant city Florida
The Swanx LLC
18710 Meridian E Ste 115 Pmb 83, Puyallup, Washington USA

The Swanx LLC It could be a scam. Gave money and had nothing so far Puyallup Washington

On July 31 this year, I paid for  1 pair of shoes,  they took the money from my  checking card, it  five months and  there is no news  about  the merchandise I paid for.   I tried   e-mailing,   I spoke to them once and they came  with the story of the  handmade  work  blah , blah...   If  you are on business this  big,   why don't  you hire more painters???    I don't know how  they still do  business.

It will be a better idea to give the money to  people in need,  I'm disappointed  and  will no recommend  doing  business with them..  I spend  a good  couple of  hours   working    to give  my money  away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx-LLC/Puyallup-Washington-98375/The-Swanx-LLC-It-could-be-a-scam-Gave-money-and-had-nothing-so-far-Puyallup-Washington-1107848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx LLC