Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Notification Center

p.o.box 549012 Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Notification Center Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center commiteed fraud, bogus sweepstake Dallas, Texas

I recieved this notification in the mail stating that I was eligible to an unclaimed amount of 12,000,000. I was a "registered" document stating I would be entered for a drawing to win all or part of this unclaimed tax money. The catch was a "small" processing fee of $5 dollars for a research and data fee.

I take part in the P.C.H sweepstakes and thought this was a similar type company. I did what the "registered document" asked and mailed it away. This company has been on the back of my mind since I mailed the form and fee back. So today 3/5/10 (the very next day) I decided to look the company up and do my own research. To my surprise I found a lot of claims of this company being a scam. All the testimony's and "documents" nare exactly that of what I received.

I have kept all the info and money order receipts handy because I do plan on filing a complaint/lawsuit of my own. These people don't know what they do when they falsify these claims. Especially when they send them to low-income in need of assistance families. They give us hope when it's not there. I hope these people behind this fraudulante company pay for what they are doing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-Notification-Center/Dallas-Texas-75354/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-Notification-Center-Sweepstakes-Prize-Entry-Center-commitee-578674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Notification Center