Complaint Review: the tempelton group

the tempelton group
1025 old country road, westbury, New York USA

The tempelton group is scamming people westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: From a fellow victim:

the tempelton group in westbury ny has ripped me off, they . i entered into a business relationship with them to modify my mortgage interest rate in october 2012. the cost was $3000 which , by contract, is fully refundable should this not come to fruition. i have received a letter from my bank denying my modification and cannot get my money back from The Tempelton Group. they, lie, hang up on me, dont return emails or voicemails and are generally paying me a lot of lip service, there answer to my modification being denied was "the bank is lying" makes no sense to me. if the bank said no, then we are done and my money should be returned.

this modification program is the Obama HAMP government program and I was told emphatically that I was a candidate due to my current financial situation. they obviously scammed me. John Kennelly, has lied, was rude and has hung up on me several times. this is not right, they are praying on peoples desperation and that $3000 i gave them to get my loan modified was the last of my money that i had. I am so angry and upset. i have filed complaints as well, with the better, business bureau, the attorney generals office and 7 on your side. someone needs to put these people out of business before they rip off someone else. do not trust them. they lie, lie, lie, beware people...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-tempelton-group/westbury-New-York-10590/The-tempelton-group-is-scamming-people-westbury-New-York-1053187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the tempelton group

From a fellow victim:

AUTHOR: Just Another Victim - ()

Contact for help: