• Report: #1092033

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jcon — Farmingville New York
The Tempelton Group
1025 Old Country Rd Westbury, New York USA

The Tempelton Group Company promised to motify mortgage. They procedeed to take $3000 and I havent heard back from anyone in over a year. Westbury New York

Last October I heard an ad on CBS radio 880 about a company that was looking to help out people with mortgage issues. I called the 800 number that was givin. I received a instant call back. I was assigned a motification person. Barbara Yonenson. She made an appointmnet to come to my house and go over the possiblilty of a monification. She took a total of $3000 dollars from me and had me sign all this paper work. She allowed me to pay in 3 installments over a three month period pre writing checks for the next 3 months. Which later I found out was illegal for a company to do that. She told me it would take time and to be patient. Over the next few months I heard nothing from them. I preceded to get into contact with my mortgage company 6 months into the motification. They told me no company on my behalf has look into a montification for my mortgage. I contacted Barabara Yonenson  and she always reassured me that things where going fine. Today I called Barbara to find out what was going on and how I could try and get my money back. She stated she know longer worked there and hadn't for over three months. When I called Barbara's assistant Winston he also stated he no longer worked there. When I called the 866 number on all the paper work you can not get in touch with anyone at the compnay. I feel as though I was completly lied to and my money was stolen from me by The Tempelton Group and Barbara Yonenson. Also you would think a radio station such as CBS 880 would do a better job screening companies that advertise on there station.So I also put blame on them. Shame on you all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/The-Tempelton-Group-Company-promised-to-motify-mortgage-They-procedeed-to-take-3000-and-1092033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tempelton Group