• Report: #1061990

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off!! — Holbrook New York
THE TEMPLETON GROUP
1025 OLD COUNTRY RD WESTBURY, New York USA

THE TEMPLETON GROUP-AKA ALAN GOLDSTEIN & ALBERT KALASTEIN THESE PEOPLE ARE A RIP OFF!!! DO NOT USE THEM. THEY HAVE TAKEN $4000.00 AND NOT DONE A THING THEY PROMISED!! DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME!!!!!! CHASE BANK SHARES THE SAME SENTIMENTS. WESTBURY New York

*Author of original report: Take action ASAP!!

*Author of original report: Take action!!

*General Comment: Barabra

*Consumer Comment: Barbara

*Author of original report: No refund received!!

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get your money back?

*Consumer Comment: Did you get your money back?

TEMPLETON =TOTAL CON ARTISTS!! DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME!!!!!

These people are complete frauds!! They have lied to me for MONTHS! I took it upon myself to call Chase bank directly and these clowns never even sent the paperwork, after they told me repeatedly that they had. They made sure to collect my money and that was it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-TEMPLETON-GROUP/WESTBURY-New-York-11590/THE-TEMPLETON-GROUP-AKA-ALAN-GOLDSTEIN-ALBERT-KALASTEIN-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-A-RIP-OFF-D-1061990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE TEMPLETON GROUP

Take action ASAP!!

AUTHOR: Pissed off!! - ()

You must take action immediately!!!! Contact the Nassau DA. They will tell you to print out a criminal report. That's what I did and consumer affairs is now involved. YOU MUST HURRY!!!

Take action!!

AUTHOR: Pissed off!! - ()

In response actions the legal action, YES, contact the Nassau DA office ASAP!!! they will tell you tell you to fill out a compliant. The form is on the website. Send it back to them ASAP with copies of your documentaction; contraEtta, correspondences, etc..  They will get back to you. YOU MUST DO THIS ASAP!!!

#3 General Comment

Barabra

AUTHOR: harry - ()

Her last name is Yonenson

i was also rip off for 3600

any way to start a suit against them

Barbara

AUTHOR: anon - ()

Barbara is the name of the rep that came to our home to rip us off. We hadn't heard from her in months and we have been trying to contact her for a refund. Every time we call her she either hangs up on us, is very hostile, beligerent, or makes up some phony excuse of why she has to get off of the phone. True rip off artists. I just contacted a lawyer to see what are my options in trying to retrieve my money back from this company. I had no idea there were multiple people subjected to their fraud tactics. Thank goodness for Ripoffreport because now I have the first and last name of "Alan". (Barbara refuses to give me her last name). Also reporting this company to the authorities!!

No refund received!!

AUTHOR: Pissed off!! - ()

To those who are asking, no, I did not get my money and they do not want to refund me. door oozed to them that they are wrong and now they are avoiding me.

Did you ever get your money back?

AUTHOR: JD2013 - ()

I'm trying to contact another consumer who has dealt with this group and Barbara.  We can't get our money back.

Sincerely,

Lost in NY

Did you get your money back?

AUTHOR: JD2013 - ()

I'm trying to contact another consumer who has dealt with this group and Barbara.  We can't together our money back.

sincerely,