• Report: #1011910

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: jose — st peters Missouri United States of America
the tile shop
5883 sumandy road. Internet United States of America

the tile shop defective product, Internet

I went bought around 1,400.00 dollars in ceramic and when we start the instalation problems start too. the pro duct was defective the tips are sunk and in the middle was way to high so I call the store and the manager name was dave come over to take a look and he said was the first time he saw that and I ask him about return all the product but he said what about if you keep the product and We give you 300.00 dollars off of the original price. I accept . took me 3 weeks to finish the instalations because on every single piece i was puting some weight to push it down trying make looks b etter did help a little bit but not a lot. and I went back ask for dave and never was there .

finally after couple months he answer the phone and he said I'am not the manager anymore so you have to talk to scott the new manager and i tolk to scott but the things change one more time scott said 300.00 dollars in store credit or 175.00 cash . i ask him that was not the deal and I went back once again this time he said he don't remenber the deal all he can do is give me 4 bags of sanded product to finish my basement and i asked again you have to be kidding and i just turn and went . they are a liars i think next time i gonna be more carefull about people like those liars. and mr dave and julie who was the sales person they not working there no more so that was another excuse they give me but i think that is no right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-tile-shop/internet/the-tile-shop-defective-product-Internet-1011910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the tile shop