Complaint Review: the tire choice

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: Luis Escobar — Port st lucie Florida United States of America
the tire choice
250 Northwest Cashmere Boulevard Port St Lucie, Florida United States of America

the tire choice broke driver side handle Port St Lucie , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Help

I just returned from the tire choice at St Lucie west, when I got my car back the driver side handle was broken

I went in for 2 tires and nothing else; after complaining to the manager he said that the car was brought in like that.  I would know if my door handle is broken, I drove it in.  the tire installation was fine but how do you return a car with a broken handle and tell the customer is their fault?.  i was asked to return tomorrow to see what they could do.and then I was hang up on, so I am not holding my breath

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-tire-choice/Port-St-Lucie-Florida-34986/the-tire-choice-broke-driver-side-handle-Port-St-Lucie-Florida-767356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the tire choice

We Want to Help

AUTHOR: The Tire Choice - (United States of America)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Tire Choice, St. Lucie West location.  I am very sorry that it wasn't a great one.  We take customer service seriously and are taking your complaint into consideration. If you feel inclined, please email us at feedback@thetirechoice.com and a company representative will contact you directly within 24 hours. In your email please be sure to provide your contact phone number and any other pertinent details. Thank you.