- Report: #1066217
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Tire Choice
The Tire Choice3940 Hypoluxo Rd Boynton Beach, Florida USA
The Tire Choice Tire Choice Tire Choice and the Angry Manager Kenny Boynton Beach Florida
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
On the July 4th, 2013 I brought my vehicle back to Tire Choice for the 3rd time to allow them to correct the problem with the tires vibrating. I met with the store manager Kenny, who instructed his employees to remove all 4 tires and run them on a machine to test for defects. I asked Kenny if I could watch the process and he said yes. The employees removed all 4 tires and ran them on the machine and again discovered that all 4 tires were out of balance. The employees could only balance 2 tires and discovered that the other 2 tires were defective. Tire Choice did not have in stock 2 replacement tires and I was told they would have to order the tires. The 2 balanced tires along with the 2 defective tires were place back on my vehicle. I was informed that they would contact me when the tires came in.
On July 8th, 2013 I was contacted by Tire Choice that the 2 replacement tires came in. I replied that I will get there in the next few days.
July 10th, 2013 I arrived at Tire Choice about 4:00pm. I met with Kenny the manager and he said he would take care of the problem. When my vehicle was taken into the garage I asked Kenny if I could watch and he said yes. Kenny instructed his employee to remove all 4 tires and run them through a test again. Kenny also instructed that after each test that the results be documented on the Tire Choice Vehicle Inspection Form (attached).
The employee started testing each tire:
Left/Front Test Road Force Measurement result 31lbs Passed
Left/Rear Test Road Force Measurement result 48lbs Failed
Right/Front Test Road Force Measurement result 45lbs Failed
Left/Front Test Road Force Measurement result 69lbs Failed
(Tire Choice document attached) 3 Tires are defective because they are OUT OF ROUND.
Kenny, the manager was notified that there was now a 3rd tire defective and he became angry. I asked Kenny if he would replace 2 of the defective tires now that he had in stock, and order in the 3rd tire and replace it when it comes in. Kenny said that he would replace all three tires when he had a total of three in stock. I tried to explain to Kenny that the tires were already off the vehicle and that he should replace 2 of the three defective tires . Kenney became more angry and I used the word “God Dam”. Kenny started lecturing me on not using bad words. I said to Kenny that it was an expression and for him to stop his lecture and fix my vehicle. Kenny was now a very angry person and told me to “get the F*** out of his shop.”
After Kenny’s little tantrum I walked to the other side of the shop and stood by my vehicle. A few moments later Kenny, steaming mad” came over and in my face yelled to me to “Get out of his shop”. I replied to Kenny that” I was not going to leave until my vehicle was returned to me”. Kenny, while still in my face said “Are you going to punch me?” “Are you going to shove me?” “I replied that I would not lower myself to a tire-jockey”. Kenny became outraged and said he was calling the Police then stormed off.
I received my vehicle back and for the 4th time of taking it in to Tire Choice I’m still driving on 3 defective tires. Tire Choice, as angry as they want to be, still is unable to fix the problem.
- Tire Choice has sold me Defective Tires.
- Tire Choice does not have proper weights used to balance tires.
- Tire Choice does not have proper calibrated equipment to balance tires.
- Tire Choice does not have properly trained employees to balance and recognize Defective Tires.
- Tire Choice has admitted the 3 tires are defective but refuse to replace.
- Tire Choice has banned me coming back to their store.
- Tire Choice’s Manager, Kenny, knows his shop has problems, but only takes out his anger on his paying customers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tire-Choice/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33436/The-Tire-Choice-Tire-Choice-Tire-Choice-and-the-Angry-Manager-Kenny-Boynton-Beach-Florida-1066217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)