Complaint Review: The Travel Center

23219 Stringtown Road #223 Clarksburg, Maryland USA
  • Phone: 1-800-8617313
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

The Travel Center Romex Travel Paid for a Trip I NEVER Received Clarksburg Maryland

The Travel Center faxed information to my job about a trip I could take to Mexico All Incluive plus airfare for $169 per person. So I paid for my husband and I. Once that was paid, I then had to pay $69.00 per person to activate the vacation. Of course I paid that. They then transferred me to Grand Incentives in which I had to pay them $198 to get a vacation voucher. Why???? When I paid the Travel Center $480 already for this vacation!! So I paid them because I felt the price i've paid so far for an inclusive trip to Mexico plus flight is still a great deal! Well here's where scamming begins! Grand Inclusive never sent my trip because they said I never mailed in my money correctly so I don't get the trip promised! They gave me back the $198 I sent them. I asked for my $480 that I have paid already to The Travel Center and I was told had to get that back from The Travel Center!! The Travel Center said I done dealing with them and it's up to Grand Incentives to give me back my money!!! I paid The Travel Center for this trip! The Travel Center is the ones advertising this trip!!! They are the ones I made initial contact with!! Grand Incentives have returned me the money paid them! But The Travel Center/Romex Travel have not refunded my $480!! This is all a scam and someone owes me a refund which I feel is the responsibility of The Travel Center because that's who took the money out of my account!! Had I read up on this company before hand, I would have never made contact with them yet along sent my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Travel-Center/Clarksburg-Maryland-20871/The-Travel-Center-Romex-Travel-Paid-for-a-Trip-I-NEVER-Received-Clarksburg-Maryland-1067048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Travel Center