Complaint Review: The Travel Center

The Travel Center
23219 Stringtown Road #223 Clarksburg, Maryland USA

The Travel Center Vacation Scam Clarksburg Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: The Travel Center

We got a fax at work, offering vacation packages. I called the number and questioned the salesman extensively. After feeling like my questions were answered and concerns were put to rest, I paid for my vacation. I was made aware of an activation/processing fee required to get my travel vouchers and agreed. After paying the activation fee, I was told I would receive my travel vouchers in the mail. I never received anything. I have tried multiple times to contact the company. One Phone Number says to call back later. The other phone number is answered by someone who says I have the wrong number. The email address seems to be invalid. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Right now, I am out $438.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Travel-Center/Clarksburg-Maryland-20871/The-Travel-Center-Vacation-Scam-Clarksburg-Maryland-1058972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Travel Center

The Travel Center

AUTHOR: The Travel Center - ()

The Travel Center is an independent company and does not sell a travel product. The Travel Center is not affiliated with the company that either sold this person or gave this person a travel program.

All of the documentation that travelers receive clearly state the terms and conditions and guidelines of their vacation offer.  The traveler is responsible for signing these terms and guidelines prior to receiving their official travel documents.

The Travel Center is only the middle man that helps clients by providing them with the travel vouchers that they request.  Our company is not involved in the advertisement of the product and was not involved in the conversation between the traveler and the company that sold or gave them the product.

The Travel Center deals with 50 or more Travel Vendors at any given time and helps send hundreds of happy clients on their vacations every week.

We realize that some clients are unhappy but it is not our company that they should be unhappy with it is the company that originally gave or sold them the product.

Given the volume that the Travel Center does and the few negative reviews that you see about our company we feel we are doing a great job and will continue to support our clients in a friendly and positive manor. We take pride in our customer service and our staff really enjoys providing our clients with a great vacation.

If you are  looking at our company please see the facts for what they really are.  Most of the persons posting these reports have or will be refunded what they have paid to the Travel Center if the traveler sends in a request and it falls into our companies refund guidelines.