Complaint Review: The Travel enter Clarksburg Maryland

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Ligonier Pennsylvania
The Travel enter Clarksburg Maryland
23219 Stringtown Road #223 Clarksburg, Maryland USA

The Travel enter Clarksburg Maryland Omaha Travel Scam Artists!! Clarksburg Maryland

We also received a fax to our office advertising a "Spring Liquidation Sale"  We thought the offers sounded too good to be true, but decided to call to see what the catch was.  Amy Green also answered our telephone call.  She assured me the offer was not too good to be true.  We could purchase a 8 day/7 night cruise to the Bahamas for $249.98.  This price included roundtrip airefare. We had to pay by check over the telephone and we would be sent a voucher to redeem our trip.  To process the voucher we had to send in another $70 per person.  Now when we want to redeem our trip they have voided the airfare and to actually cruise we would need to pay another $1400.  Amy Green is never available to speak to.  The people who answer the telephone are rude, evasive, and eventually hang up the telephone.  I cannot get a manager to speak with me.  I want my money back so my family can actually take a real vacation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Travel-enter-Clarksburg-Maryland/Clarksburg-Maryland-20871/The-Travel-enter-Clarksburg-Maryland-Omaha-Travel-Scam-Artists-Clarksburg-Maryland-1107490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Travel enter Clarksburg Maryland