Complaint Review: The Truitt Law Firm/ Shira Truitt

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kelvin — st louis Missouri
The Truitt Law Firm/ Shira Truitt
4 south church suite 318 Belleville IL,62220&Mo. st.louis, Missouri USA

The Truitt Law Firm/ Shira Truitt Shira Truitt is a Thief st.louis Missouri & Illinois

Hello Readers

I retained atty shira truitt at her St, Louis Mo. office @625 North Euclid 63108 for a family law matter. On our initial visit was $75.00 on April 22, 2013 and she eplained to me that if she takes this case that my $75.00 would go toward my retainer of $1500.00.

Our second meeing was June 18,2013 and I paid shira truitt $800.00 and the balance of $625.00 would be due on are before July 31,2013, and at the close of that meeting she instructed me contact the Family Support Division and request a hearing, and if the matter could be resolved thru the Administrative Hearing the charge would $500.00.

I wrote F S D and requested the Hearing.

Declaration of Facts

I called the office June 12 2013  reguarding  all my paperwork, I spoke  to her assistant Kim, and Kim told me to bring the papers in June 15,2013 done. [continued below]....

I called the office June 25, 2013  and spoke to assistant Kim and informed her that I received my hearing information and I dropped that info off June27,2013 to assistant Kim and ask her was there anything in their system about my case, Kim said nothing as of yet.

July 11,2013 I called the office and spoked to Kim to get an update on my case,and Kim said she would speak to shira truitt ,and to see if shira had contacted F S D on my behalf and I would like to sit in on that conversation, Kim said she (KIM) was off las week and I need to make an appointment with shira and Kim said shira was going out of town this week and she would get back with me and schedule an appointment.

On July 18,19  2013 I called the office and  no answer and no voicemail.

July 20,2013 i go to the office @ 625 n. Eculid and the office is closed, The TRUITT LAW FIRM HAS MOVED no forwarding info,no letter,no phone call,so i left numerous messages @ the IL office 4South church, suite 318 Belleville,IL62220. No return calls , letters nothing !!!

At our last meeting shira truitt talked about the conditions at the mo. office  she new she was moving then.

Shira Truitt missed my Hearing and my balance pasted due to no fault of mine.

shira truitt is a thief !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Truitt-Law-Firm-Shira-Truitt/stlouis-Missouri-63108/The-Truitt-Law-Firm-Shira-Truitt-Shira-Truitt-is-a-Thief-stlouis-Missouri-amp-Illinoi-1078561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Truitt Law Firm/ Shira Truitt