Complaint Review: The Unbeatable Connection, LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: PSG — Cropseyville New York
The Unbeatable Connection, LLC
4607 snow drop ct. richmond, Texas USA

The Unbeatable Connection, LLC La Teasha Smith Does not pay their vendors. Reverses payments. richmond Texas

*Author of original report: Get your story straight

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shame on you!

This company likes to use their credit card to pay invoices and then goes to their credit card company to initiate chargebacks on products and services rendered by a vendor.  This company owes us money and is very unprofessional.  I would highly suggest to do a background check on this company before providing any vendor services or using this company for any service.  Also, I would only accept payment in the form of cash.  I would not trust payment from them by check and certainly not credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Unbeatable-Connection-LLC/richmond-Texas-77469/The-Unbeatable-Connection-LLC-La-Teasha-Smith-Does-not-pay-their-vendors-Reverses-paym-1094503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Unbeatable Connection, LLC

Get your story straight

AUTHOR: PSG - ()

Welcome to the world of telemarketing!  Yes, all lists whether created in house or a 3rd party will have disconnected numbers, but regardless much of the information is correct.  You can always buy a 3rd party custom list for 5 times more than we charge if you like.  We did you a favor by getting that list at a great price.

In regards to the agent, yes unfortunately he was in an accident and was not available and that is out of my control.  I did train the agent, (which you were not charged for) and he was not able to start due to an accident.  I had 2 replacement agents begin calling out and issuing emails but from our server, not yours thats why you don't see the emails, so you assumed they were not issued when they were.  You then called up immediately after we started scraming and yelling, (very professional)  and asking the campaign to be stopped.

Your campaign was closed at that time and I advised you a partial refund would be issued for services not done yet.  Regardless, you still have to pay for list building and other services that were delivered and you did receive.  Being sneaky and going back to your credit card company for a refund just shows a lot about your character.

Yes, we do charge in advance for marketing, everyone does, if we didn't we wouldn't get paid just like we didn't get paid from you.  Do you ship products for free?  Exactly. And FYI, I have never heard of a call center that allows the clients to talk to the agents, that is what an administrator and manager are for.

Yes, our service and your company was definately not a good match, you do not know how to talk to people in a professional manner.  There is a difference between right and wrong.  I don't need to slander your company, I am better than that so you can keep the money you owe us, it's very obvious you need it more.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shame on you!

AUTHOR: La Teasha - ()

I am surprised to see this report on my company in the Ripoff Report after I was the one who was almost ripped off.  I have been in business since 2009 and have made choices to do business with a number of companies in order to help improve the processes of my business. I did recruit USA Out Source Today to do a telemarking campaign for me.  After paying my money for the service,  I was told one person would be starting on a Monday and I set him up with an email account and provided all materials needed to George (A) per his request, and I went over what was needed with him, as he would be training the agent to handle my workload.

Now I thought it was odd I would not talk with the agent about my needs and materials since neither of them knew about trucking.  When the start date came around I found out at 10am that the agent hadn’t started as expected.  I was told he had be struck by a car on his way to work that day.  I was told someone else would start the next day after being brought up to speed on what the job required. Since I did set up the email account I could see when emails where sent or even checked, and I was suprised to see that neither of these things were happening.

The email I had sent to welcome the agent had never even been opened.  I was told that Tuesday the person was in training and was to start calling that Wednesday I was upset due to all the run around that was going on but I did want to give them a chance to get it right since the communication and service level at this point was poor. (This company has you pre pay) Since I had already gotten a lead list from the company they did the week before which was the list the agents were going to use, I decided to wait and see what the next day bought.

I checked to see if things were in order the next day and the person had changed again as to who was going to work my campaign. At this point, it had been 3 people whom were to be trained and set to work this campaign which was crazy to me because when I finally talk with the agent they had working on my campaign she knew nothing about what she was supposed to be doing.  None of the information had been sent out to customers from the email and information that I provided.  At this point I became more that frustrated and very upset and cancelled the project that clearly never started.

I did call George and we had an heated exchange over the service I prepaid for and was not receiving.  I thought I did my homework with his company I found nothing bad on them. Even after getting such poor service and being told per email by George because I did get upset my actions would cause me not receive my money back. He did tell me they have never given a refund before and would not make an exception, but I feel I shouldn’t pay for services I don’t get. I paid for the lead list which was more disconnected numbers and wrong number than right.  I was supposed to get a call log to show the work done I never got it so I did not pay for the telemarking services I never got.  I don’t feel it’s fair to take advantage of people and when you’re not doing the service you ask for, I have an issue with that.

I do pay my vendors for products or services that I recieve.  This was not the case with you. I didn’t take time and do a report for you because I was happy with the refund my bank gave me after reading the emails between us. I should’ve let other people know to beware because you have to stay on top of you and your deceptive agents to make sure you are getting what you pay for.   So if you’re going to slander me,  tell the whole story and leave the truth on the table.  I am not sorry I was able to go around your unethical  ways to gain my funds but the time you wasted I can never get back.