Complaint Review: The Universal Travel Network

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Saundra — Douglassville Pennsylvania
The Universal Travel Network
2319 Stringtown Road #223 Clarksburg, Maryland USA

The Universal Travel Network The Travel CenterTravel Center Did not deliver vacation package in over a year, keep saying no accommodations, no contact. Clarksburg Maryland

I paid for 2 vacations plans May 2013 to the tune of $360 for the package, $138 processing fee and another $198 to Great Incentive Getaway (booking company). I chose the following dates- 2/17/14, 3/17/13, 4/21/14.When I first called for the deal everyone was nice as long as I was sending the appropriate checks. After 5 months and not hearing anything I called and was told that I chose a date that was 84 days and not 90 days. No one called and said a thing. They started me over and I had to wait another 90 days. I made sure to count out 90 days for my first choice of vacation which would have been July 14, September 14, October 14.

Two weeks ago I received a letter to start over due to not being able to accommodate at those times. How do you know in June that there is no availability in October? The customer service is rude and talk all over you when you try to ask questions. This would have been the first vacation my sister and I have been together in over 25 years and I was really looking forward to getting away. Now I am so embarrassed that we will not be able to go. During all this time my sister has had to take over for our brother who is on dialysis 3 times per week. Had the vacation been successful we would have had our time together. Neither of us have much money that is why this seemed like an ideal vacation. I would like a refund for the money I have spent in full.

Thank you for listening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Universal-Travel-Network/Clarksburg-Maryland-20871/The-Universal-Travel-Network-The-Travel-CenterTravel-Center-Did-not-deliver-vacation-pack-1160020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Universal Travel Network