Complaint Review: The Universal Travel Network

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle — Mississippi
The Universal Travel Network
Kansas City, Missouri USA

The Universal Travel Network Do not book any vacation packages with this company. I think it's a scam! I lost money with this company. Kansas City Missouri

Do not book any vacation packages with The Universal Travel Network. I never received my vaction and I lost money. I think is a scam. I had a horrible and very expensive experience. I have never had anything like this happened to me before. I am disappointed and will not be referring anyone to The Universal Travel Network. I booked a 3 day/2 night trip Chicago,IL and never got my trip. I tried calling the number but never got through. I also mailed a letter to the address listed on the website, 435 Nichols Road Suite 200 Kansas City MO 64112 and it came back saying wrong business at this address. This trip was going to be my one year anniversary trip with my husband and now we are not even able to afford to take a trip. I was so excited and happy about going to Chicago . I would like a refund for the amount I paid and the stress I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Universal-Travel-Network/Kansas-City-Missouri-64112/The-Universal-Travel-Network-Do-not-book-any-vacation-packages-with-this-company-I-think-1114213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Universal Travel Network