Complaint Review: The Watershed

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: risingphoenix — Sicklerville New Jersey
The Watershed
200 Congress Park Drive Suite 100 Delray Beach FL Delray Beach , Florida USA

The Watershed Dishonest, Misdiagnosis,Conflict, False Promises,False Treatment Pl,Very Little Follow Thru By Staff, Naglagent,Invasion Of Privacy With Intentent To Mislead Patient/Client,Unfair Patient Blame Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: From The Watershed

I feelThe Watershed has made my loved one's condition worse by being misleading.  There was a treatment plan but it was extremely unrealistic.  When my loved one could not get a job in a few weeks The Watershed decided to dismiss the patient.

89 days had passed hmmm my guess is that the ins paid for 90 days.  I don't believe The Watershed ever intended to follow thru with the treatment plan.  There is and will be  more to post. I regret speaking to anyone at The Watershed.

My loved one wanted a new life so much that staying at The Watershed was worth it.  I feel the patient/client was set up from the very first phone call.

The patient was given a lot of misinformation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Watershed/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/The-Watershed-Dishonest-MisdiagnosisConflict-False-PromisesFalse-Treatment-PlVery-L-1058427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Watershed

From The Watershed

AUTHOR: Watershed Ashling - ()

We are sorry that your experience was not to your liking and we would like to see if we can come to a solution. Since we do not have the specific details of your situation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,