Complaint Review: The Western Southern Life Insurance Company Claim Department

• Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Wendall — Berea Kentucky United States of America
The Western Southern Life Insurance Company Claim Department
P.O. Box 1399 Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

The Western Southern Life Insurance Company Claim Department Been months always told the samething I can't get anywhere with this company Cincinnati , Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: what to do

My aunt passed away months ago from natural causes. We have had enough to worry about we never thought we would be dealing with the insurance company putting us off week after week month after month. I filed the death claim the first week of Nov 2009. I had taken everything to their Piqua Ohio location and turned in everything in person from what the agent there told me too.
Around a month went by and didn't hear anything I contacted the Piqua office the agent told me everything was sent to Cincinnati Ohio and she had yet to hear anything back from them. I called the Cincinnati location to find out what was going on they contacted the agent at their Piqua Ohio Office and then called me back. They said everything looked good we should be getting a letter in the mail soon and then the check.

I have had to call every week since this and still I am not getting anywhere every time I contact the Cincinnati Ohio office I am always told the same things we will look into it and call you back, or everything looks good you should be getting a letter from us soon.
Today is Jan 19, 2010.
We feel like this is a very cruel thing to do to a person's family who has passed away we have enough to worry about. There is a reason why people have life insurance just like my aunt did she had the policy for years. I am the executive of  her estate and beneficiary of this policy I am talking about on here.
We would like this matter cleaned up as soon as we can I am praying by posting this on your site someone will see this and help us out. Right now we are getting nothing but a run around.
It's been over a few months now I would like to get everything in this matter taken care of and done with. So we can go on with our lives all ready.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Western-Southern-Life-Insurance-Company-Claim-Department/Cincinnati-Ohio-45202/The-Western-Southern-Life-Insurance-Company-Claim-Department-Been-months-always-told-the-556789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Western Southern Life Insurance Company Claim Department

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

what to do

AUTHOR: Rob - ()

Contact your state's deptofinsuraneand lodge a complaint