Complaint Review: The Whitmore Apartments/Steven J. Digrazia

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Anonperson8765 — Arlington Virginia
The Whitmore Apartments/Steven J. Digrazia
4301 Columbia Pike Arlington, Virginia USA

The Whitmore Apartments/Steven J. Digrazia Fraud, Releasing of personal information, liar, scammer, cheat, thief Arlington Virginia

I had the pleasure (not) of subleasing a room out of an apartment at the Whitmore Apartments from Steven J. Digrazia. Not only did he invade my privacy and damage over $6000 worth of my stuff but he also released private financial information to the tenants in the building. I am being forced to move out due to my reputation as an individual Being tarnished. He also is aware of the drug problem and know certain individuals in the building who deal and use illegal drugs. I do not recommend dealing or even speaking to this individual. He has a substance abuse issue and is a leasing agent for the apartment complex. He smokes pot everyday with the neighbors who deal illegal narcotics. I will be happy to provide more information and proof upon request. I am writing this because I do not want other individuals going through what I went through. I hope this helps many people and saves a huge heartache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Whitmore-ApartmentsSteven-J-Digrazia/Arlington-Virginia-22204/The-Whitmore-ApartmentsSteven-J-Digrazia-Fraud-Releasing-of-personal-information-liar-1116218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Whitmore Apartments/Steven J. Digrazia