Complaint Review: The Wireless Boys, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: jtmgems1 — Peoria Arizona
The Wireless Boys, LLC
5507 Nescorset Highway Mt. Sinai, New York USA

The Wireless Boys, LLC www.thewirelessboysonline.com Not what I ordered Mt. Sinai New York

I ordered a cell phone case from their website, going from their discription and picture it was what I wanted.  When I received the cell case it was not what I had ordered. I emailed their returns authorization contact and received a response that they would get back to me. They never did. I sent repeated emails and they did not respond back and now I am stuck with a product I did not order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Wireless-Boys-LLC/Mt-Sinai-New-York-11766/The-Wireless-Boys-LLC-wwwthewirelessboysonlinecom-Not-what-I-ordered-Mt-Sinai-New-Yor-1079861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Wireless Boys, LLC