Complaint Review: Women’s Information Network TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The WIN provides women worldwide with online & on land education, empowerment in personal lives & in businesses. The WIN invites all women, all ages, all cultures, all religions to participate. “The WIN is fastest-growing global women’s network in world. Women’s Information Network is on forefront of present global women’s movement. The WIN mission is strengthen women, families worldwide through education, enlightenment, & entrepreneurship in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, hunger & increase level of love, prosperity, peace on earth. The WIN Motto is We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives”

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2015

• Reported By: WIN Customer — Salt Lake City Utah
The Women's Information Network
Saratoga Springs, Utah USA

Women's Information Network TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Women's Information Network, Inc. dedicated to customer satisfaction, complete & total success of students. WIN's customers are greatest asset.
*UPDATE: Women's Information Network, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Women's Information Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

REVIEW UPDATE: April 15, 2015: Women’s Information Network remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Women’s Information Network is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Women’s Information Network has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™.

Over time and since becoming a member, Women’s Information Network has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Women’s Information Network remains committed to improving customer satisfaction. [continued below]....

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Women’s Information Network is Ripoff Report Verified

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Women’s Information Network for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Women's Information Network, Inc. have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Women's Information Network, Inc. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Women's Information Network, Inc.'s principal, Dr. Paula Fellingham has informed us that Women's Information Network, Inc. is a FREE live event filled with knowledge and education provided to you by experienced investors finding success in today’s real estate markets. We come together in an attempt to provide every one of us the opportunity to take part in this extraordinary movement that is enabling women everywhere to take charge of their family’s finances. The Company takes all complaints very seriously, and seeks to resolve every dispute amicably and quickly. This is made possible through extensive customer service training, and mulitple ways to communicate with the company (e-mail, phone, fax, in writing).”

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Paula Fellingham during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Women's Information Network.
Women's Information Network is Ripoff Report Verified

Women's Information Network sets out to encourage and educate women of all ages, "the vision is to strengthen women worldwide through education and entrepreneurship. What we do is we have programs that we offer [women] at events on land, and these are programs that have books, CDs, DVDs, and guidebooks that teaches them how to be better mentally, physically with their health and their nutrition, how to be better mothers, in their relationships, their lives, and their businesses. Our model is events on land, selling our programs, and online we have authors, speakers, and experts who share their expertise through video and audio presentations on a number of topics." The authors, speakers, and experts are passionate about the work that Women's Information Network is doing and are patrons who contribute a yearly amount of 2,497 per year, "and that's another part of our revenue stream.”

The Women's Information Network has both a nonprofit and corporate branch within the company. Their patronage is mainly developed through their excellent reputation and the fact that women are wanting to have a role in this company, " finding our authors, speakers, and experts are all so easy to find online because their out there wanting to be found at many of the speakers boroughs." Women's Information Network also develops patrons through their online resources, on land resources, and marketing through social media. When Paula Fellingham, the Founder/CEO of Women's Information Network was asked about the typical experience with their company she stated, "I would be happy to email you pages and pages and pages of testimonials. Their usually very happy 99.999% of the time. It's a wonderful organization." In regards to the sales process Ms. Fellingham went on to explain that any financial transaction made with Women's Information Network is absolutely safe for the patron through the use of authorize.net.

During the onsite interview, Ms. Fellingham was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Ms. Fellingham went on to explain that complaints within or about the Women's Information Network are very rare, and handled with care. She also explained that their few complaints were in regards to misconceptions of the product they had purchased, "If a women, and this is rare, if she thought maybe the product was different from what she has received...then we refund their money. It's just so much easier that way. We don't quarrel with them we just send them back their money. You could look at my authorize.net and see the very very very few chargebacks that I have." Ms. Fellingham believes that it is her responsibility to personally resolve any issue that arises with the company. When asked what she does to personally resolve issue she stated, "I always do, absolutely, I call them immediately. I don't delegate that out. It's very important to me. Relationships are the key to longevity in any business. I talk to them about their personal lives, and that makes a difference too. They know that I care by the end of that phone call.”

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Ms. Fellingham believes that the posts, "weren't very truthful." She went into greater detail about how much these comments have effected her life, "Because of this experience, which was a total shock I have learned several things, and we have improved our practices." Ms. Fellingham further stated, "I'm going to continue to do my best every day and continue to get better. What I do need to let you know is that the reports posted on [Ripoff Report] weren't very truthful and I need to go on record stating that. I don't believe that everything they said was true. I'm not going to take blame for something that didn't happen." In order to back up the authenticity of Women's Information Network Ms. Fellingham explained her personal history, as well as her desire to see the truth, "I personally have a Doctorate in Human Relations, I have a Doctorate of Education. I've been an educator myself teaching at elementary, high school, and college level. I have been an educator and I'm very very concerned about research. As anyone could see in any of my books I have pages and pages of references relative to the original studies that were done, because I don't believe that anybody should just promote something or teach something that isn't based in research. That's important to me. I really believe that having credentials, doing your research, and making sure that people receive the truth is critically important.”

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Ms. Fellingham stated, "I call personally, that didn't always happen, but now I call personally. It was such a shock to me because nothing has ever happened like this to me in my entire life. I have sought council, and I obey everything that my attorney's tell me to do, and I'm more careful. Being more diligent, and preventing this from happening again.”

Women's Information Network is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Ms. Fellingham is passionate about the lives of women across the nation, and wants to assure them that she has their best interest in mind.

"We all know that as hardworking women, we all need a little getaway. Women’s Information Network, Inc. live events are fun, energetic, and provide quality education that will leave you happy that you chose to have a night on us. We travel all over the nation to provide as many as we can with the opportunity to invest and start seeing positive returns. Women's Information Network, Inc.'s team has many mottos - the most important being, "The Customer is Our Greatest Asset." Women's Information Network, Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "We love what we do, and we love helping other people achieve their dreams through education and taking action."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Women's Information Network, Inc.'s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

"Paula Fellingham is a powerhouse and leader working relentlessly to bring voice and strength to women worldwide. The services offered by The Women’s Information Network are stunning! TheWINOnline.com provides women the opportunity to become radio show hosts, and then it progresses to hosting global events worldwide!

Personally speaking, I began with TheWINOnline hosting the “Smooth Sale Success Show”. As I grew into inspirational speaking, I was given the opportunity to appear at the San Francisco International Women’s Day. Significant changes for me occurred that day.

On the speaker platform, I shared my deeply-guarded story of vision and inspiration, experienced (in an emergency waiting room) because of my broken neck. My experience provided a new perspective on business and on how I should live my life. To my delight, after sharing my story, the women attendees honored me with a standing ovation. And wonderful connections were made to include the Brahma Kumaris, with whom I will be co-facilitating a meeting for women.

The response to my presentation at that WIN event, and the inspiring connections made at that event, led to my writing a third manuscript. This too will flow into further opportunities.

I encourage each and every woman to seriously consider where you are today, and not only what you might get from belonging to TheWINOnline.com but also what you might contribute. Recently I learned that statistically, worldwide, women do 66% of the work and own only 1% of the wealth. The work of Paula Fellingham and all of us combined is important for all womankind.” ~ Elinor Stutz - CEO of Smooth Sale

“When The WIN asked me to be the Global Women’s Summit Event Director in the Netherlands and CEO Paula Fellingham told me about their vision of women helping women and families worldwide, there was no doubt in my mind that I would do this.

It has been an amazing and very rewarding journey. Meeting all these fabulous women while preparing the event and meeting with all the award winners was like a gift to me. My network of powerful women grew everyday, not just in the Netherlands but worldwide. The energy during the Summit was unstoppable so we all continued to meet together each month after the Summit. We continued to create more and more initiatives, more and more sharing, more co-creation, more creating the future together.

The vision of the Summit, focusing on Entrepreneurism, Enlightenment and Education was exactly what I needed in my own business. Because of the Global Women’s Summit in Amsterdam, my business has been growing ever since and I just love it! There is so much energy! I will definitely be an Event Director for Summits in 2012. I am already in touch with women in Madrid, Brasil, Aruba, and other countries who will help us expand Global Women’s Summits so we can reach out to more and more women worldwide!” ~ Ingun Bol - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

"Being involved with Global Women’s Summit was an interesting growth experience. As a result of the summit, I have many new friends around the world. Also, I have a better understanding of the goals of the WIN online. As human beings, we have come a long way. BUT, we still have a very long way to go if we will ever be achieve peace, harmony and solve the problems of greed and fear that lead to poverty, lack and marginalization.” ~ Roberta Budvietas - BBS, CAE, BSE

“Money could not buy the amazing expansion of my business and the dramatic widening of my circle of influence that happened because I was the Event Director at a WIN Global Women’s Summit in Australia. We all enjoyed a fabulous event and the networking was superb! I will always be grateful for this wonderful opportunity!” ~ Lesley Dewar - Perth, Australia

“I am a firm believer in education and working with inspiring people and Paula and Deb have produced this incredible program that I am loving. I am all about finding those special “gold nuggets” that will propel you into your wildest dreams and this is it. I have this incredible feeling that I will go beyond what I have visioned for myself. Don’t hesitate to get involved with this program, you will accomplish your dreams and more!” ~ Kelly Falardeau - Fierce Woman of the Year 2010

The Women’s Information Network (The WIN) is an online educational and social network and an on land global community of women in 152 countries.

The WIN is the fastest-growing global women’s network in the world. It is on the forefront of the present global women’s movement. The WIN provides women worldwide with online and on land education and empowerment in their personal lives and in their businesses. The WIN invites all women, all ages, all cultures, and all religions to participate.

The WIN mission is to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, enlightenment, and entrepreneurship in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger and increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on earth. The WIN Motto: “We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives.”

The WIN fulfills their mission as they:

• Provide hundreds of online video shows, hosted by experts, on 30 topics.
  • Present hundreds of live women’s events across the globe.
  • Give women worldwide opportunities to connect online and on land.
  • Offer 7 programs that strengthen women personally and in their businesses.
  • Assist women and families through charitable WIN projects.
  • Provide a place online for women to “share and shop” on WINfest (2014).
  • Create the largest database of women in the world.

Additionally, The WIN has 3 Specialty Programs:

1. e-TV for Women – Unique on the Internet; high-end “online television shows” presented by experts on 30 different topics.
  2. Life and Wealth Academy for Women – A 3-day intensive event for businesswomen who want to take their companies global.
  3. Women’s Registries: Women’s Business Registry; Women’s Organization Registry; Women’s Event Registry. (dot coms)

The WIN is currently presenting 1,000 Global Women’s Summits worldwide in an effort to educate and inspire women across the globe, and to ask them all the same 3 questions. In 2011, The WIN presented the largest gathering of women in the history of the world to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day: 377 live events in 152 countries.

Women's Information Network, Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Brandefined has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Dr. Paula Fellingham, Ripoff Report is convinced that Women's Information Network, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

The Women's Information Network The WINPaula Fellingham Paula Fellingham and The WIN is a scam! Saratoga Springs Utah

I attended an event put on by The WIN (The Women's Information Network) (www.thewinonline.com) in January of 2013 and was very impressed.  I decided to sign up for their membership, because I wanted to help and support women in other countries.  Paula Fellingham told me at the event that I would be able to listen to weekly teleseminars and have VIP seating at events around the world for around $10 a month.  Soon after I joined, the emails stopped telling me when the teleseminars were being held.  I sent an email to info@thewinonline.com and never received a response.  I asked to have my membership canceled and never received a response.  After several attempts, I received an email from Paula Fellingham letting me know that she would write me a check for a refund, which I found strange.  I never received a check, and months later I still have not heard from The WIN or Paula Fellingham.  I feel like even though it was only $10 a month that I have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Womens-Information-Network-/Saratoga-Springs-Utah-84096/The-Womens-Information-Network-The-WINPaula-Fellingham-Paula-Fellingham-and-The-WIN-is-1067596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Women's Information Network

#1 General Comment

Paula Fellingham is a Woman of Integrity

AUTHOR: Dolores - ()

I am always dismayed to see people attack others and tear down reputations without valid facts.  When I read the very untrue comments about Paula Fellingham and The WIN, I knew I had to comment on this website and share the truth about Paula and my experience working with her.

I have known Paula for several years and have worked very closely with her during the last two years.  Paula is one of the kindest and most generous woman I have known, and I have seen her reach out to women and even share her hotel room when they were facing financial lows.  She has a vision for The WIN that is so huge, many would be terrified of attempting to build and bring this amazing resource to the women of the world.  Paula's goal is for The WIN to fulfill its mission to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, enlightenment, and entrepreneurship, in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger, and to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on earth.

Working with Paula, I am constantly amazed by her dedication and commitment to building and growing The WIN, which is now reaching women in 152 countries.  Paula is in her office before most of us are rolling out of bed and she uses Skype to communicate with women around the world, bringing the message of The WIN to them and encouraging them to take action in their own countries.  Again her vision is to support women globally using The WIN as an instrument to bring information and fulfill the message and mission of The WIN to the millions of women whose lives could be positively changed and strengthened.  She works long and tireless days to achieve this goal.  I personally have worked with many of the women who have become WIN eTV show hosts with their programs available at www.TheWINonline.com, and they are an outstanding example of women who see the vision and who are joining The WIN and sharing their expertise with the women of the world.

As an investor in The WIN, I have seen reports showing the traffic to the website, the third-party valuation of The WIN and the business plan for future growth.  I know Paula is a woman of high integrity and greatly admire her dedication to the success of The WIN.  She is building a team of successful business people who share her vision and commitment and will share in her success.  Women like Paula, who believe in helping other women succeed in business and in life, are much needed in our world.  I am proud to stand beside her as she travels on this journey.