Complaint Review: The world greatest vitamin

• Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: Cedric — Leavenworth Kansas United States of America
The world greatest vitamin
3030 N Central Ave., Ste 310 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

The world greatest vitamin The company rip me off of my money which was thousands and rip me off on advertising which cost hundreds of dollars. I wish there was a way to get my money back and sue Don Lapre up. Phoenix, Arizona

My report is that I got rip off when I thought I was doing an honest thing.  I was just trying to make some extra money my family after getting out the military, I need to make extra money and I thought I could do that with Don Lapre Greatest Vitamins.  I join in 2004, all of those years of trying to make money spending big bucks on advertising thinking my ad would be advertise on television.  I just want my money back if there is a way, if not, make sure he is punish and won't be able to hurt innocent hard working people again.  If anyone can help me get my money back, I would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-world-greatest-vitamin/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-world-greatest-vitamin-The-company-rip-me-off-of-my-money-which-was-thousands-and-rip-772330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The world greatest vitamin