Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
The Zaken Company
20700 Plummer Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company ripoff I will grill and take this business apart before I invest a penny Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I am in this so-called business that claims to provide extraordinary results for your efforts. I was trying to fax over the paperwork for my agreement, when I went to do it, the fax number wasn't real. I try several other different fax numbers, again did not go through. So, I decided to search for a valid one on the internet. Guess what, nothing. But, my efforts were not in vain, I was directed to this report center. Then, my heart dropped, because everything was clear now.

I went to call The Zaken Corp. or now, The Zaken Company, the number in my manual that I paid for to get in the business was disconnected. I try several times, same thing. I dailed 411, finally after 2 weeks had ellapesed, they did not have a correct number on file.

So, later on about a month, I try again with 411. Lord behold, I get a totally new address and phone number. So you know what I did, checked them fools.

I was able to speak to a representative of this company and I explained to her that I wasn't able to contact them. Why? She tells me that they expanded and needed more room, because the company was growing.

So me having a background in Law Enforcement, I started bombarding her with questions. Questions like, why wasn't I notified of these changes. She stated that a news letter was sent out to all the members, but she says many have called and said just as I did that they didn't recieve no freaking news letter.

After finding them we had to tell them that nothing was sent out, WOW! I have invested a great deal of money and time as well, and I will be calling tommorrow to ask for a refund as well as some answers. If no result, I hate it for them, cause they messed with the wrong one. I do not play when it comes to other peoples emotions, time, and money.

Now, especially my own invested time, emotions, and mony. I am a Law Enforcement Officer, I should have saw that coming, but they were really good. I actually pick stuff apart before investing any interest. I have been screwed so many times before when I was younger and more open. I use to do it all infomercials pyramid, ultra wealth building you name I probably have done it. From Equinox International, who was taken to court and placed out of business, to selling high priced vacuum cleaners at the age of 16.

I encourage all to really sit down and do the investigating. The internet is a great tool, so we have no excuses anymore. If anything we are not doing the proper research, which I have been a victim of before.
I have found a pretty nice business that looks to be ok so far. But I will grill and take this business apart before I invest a penny, which the representatives involved encourages you to do that.

Demario
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Chatsworth-California-91311/The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-I-will-grill-and-take-this-business-apart-before-I-invest-a-penny-70392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company