Complaint Review: thebootsoutletstore.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Orangeburg South Carolina United States of America

thebootsoutletstore.com Shaw Service for you uggs boots online shaw service shawservice UGG UGGaustralia, Internet

I ordered a pair of UGG boots off of the website www.thebootsoutletstore.com and it was a scam. I was never provided with a tracking number and despite my best efforts it was weeks until they replied to my email message requesting it. It has been 8 weeks since I ordered and I have no received my product.

I messaged them to ask for a tracking number or an estimated delivery date, or a refund if they could do neither of the first two. They told me their were problems sending it to North America because customs are strict so it would take longer and that I should keep waiting, it would "be there soon".

I continued to wait and finally when I was fed up I complained again and told them to give my money back immediately. They refused and instead said they would "hurry up" meaning they hadn't even sent it yet (if there even is a product to send me). I continually told them to refund my money and that 6 weeks later, I did not want their product any longer. They just kept telling me to wait and that they would send faster. I told them to provide me with a tracking number, they responded with a number and a website to enter it into and when I did it said that "no products were found".

Their website states that to complete returns you should message them for a return shipping address, so I did that once they refused to return my money and they responded again telling me to "wait longer" , and provided me with no such address that I requested.

They do not deserve to get away with this fraud and I am desperate for some justice !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thebootsoutletstorecom/internet/thebootsoutletstorecom-Shaw-Service-for-you-uggs-boots-online-shaw-service-shawservice-U-994968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thebootsoutletstore.com