Complaint Review: thecashcoupon.com - Robert Bartz

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: scammedbythecashcoupon — Waukesha Wisconsin United States of America
thecashcoupon.com - Robert Bartz
Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

thecashcoupon.com - Robert Bartz Robert Bartz, James Wood thecashcoupon.com - Robert Bartz - Scam Report- DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY Waukesha, Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

*General Comment: I own multiple founder positions

THis company is under investigation for MANY so called investors in their so called "investment" scheme. I was taken for over $20,000 for positions in the "thecashcoupon founders club". Robert Bartz and James Wood are scamming unsuspecting people out of hard earned money and promising profit shares in their company. However, there is no way to actually collect any profit without going through Robert and when you do wish to collect, Robert is no where to be found. I have also loaned Robert in excess of $10,000 trusting that he would pay me back and he has defaulted on the loan. I have retained an attorney to try and recoup some of the loss.

If you have invested money in this company or given Robert Bartz or James Wood any monies, I recommend you contact the FBI fraud division, The FTC and file a complaint with the local authorities, then take them to small claims court or hire an attorney to try and get your money back. YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

Here are just a few of the court cases pending litigation and closed cases against Robert Bartz "aka thecashcoupon.com" http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;jsessionid=3243FFF91611E093071C9E946CEC8147.render6?cacheId=8C3DF025D1A233235C01D4F102F588A0&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thecashcouponcom-Robert-Bartz/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53189/thecashcouponcom-Robert-Bartz-Robert-Bartz-James-Wood-thecashcouponcom-Robert-Bartz-979347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thecashcoupon.com - Robert Bartz

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: scammedbythecashcoupon - ()

I just wanted to clarify, for the record, information pertaining to my original post and complaint placed on this website last December.  I want to apologize first and foremost to Rob and James for lashing out at them personally and professionally. Second, I want to apologize to any of the current and subsequent members I may have hurt through the post on here. I deeply regret everything that has happened, and would simply remove the entire complaint if it was possible, however, the process on here makes it virtually impossible to do so. I posted the original complaint trying to help my friend.  We’ve been friends for a very long time, but the situation did not warrant this unjustified posting.

I am not involved with Rob or James or the Cash Coupon and never have been.
In hind sight, I realize that this posting was not the best way to handle things. I have no issues or complaints with Rob or James or their business. The Cash Coupon is a business founded on helping people. If I’ve in any way contributed to any individual’s lack of belief in Rob’s mission, I’m sorry.  If you’ve read the original complaint, you can see that I was upset and would have best served putting more thought intomy actions.

Once again, I’m sorry for anyone that may have been hurt by this posting and I’m glad to have put things in motion to put this incident behind me and for both Rob Bartz’s and James Wood’s forgiveness.

#2 General Comment

I own multiple founder positions

AUTHOR: Debbie - (United States of America)

The Cash Coupon is a great company and  Rob Bartz the owner is social entrepreneur, a man of integrity and does so much to benefit the members of the organization and the surrounding community.  I have multiple founder spots and have known Rob for years and he is an upstanding, hard working man.  I have had many dealings back and forth with Rob and one thing I know is that he is absolutely a stand up guy, I think this person is looking for some deep pockets and thinks they can find them here. If you are thinking about joining the organization and the above referenced  complaint has made you wary keep checking back because if there is a lawsuit pending he will not be the guilty party.  This is libelous and if it actually causes damage to the company the person making these accusations can be held accountable.  So who knows maybe you'll be seeing it go the other way with a libel suit. SMH  I for one will be interested in watching this play out and will continue to enjoy being a founder I will continue encourage everyone I know to join and I will of course continue to do business with Rob.