Complaint Review: Thee carlot

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: End walker — Sanford North Carolina
Thee carlot
Gillespie st Fayetteville , North Carolina USA

Thee carlot Thee Carlott on Gillespie st sold my moms a jaguar in with in to weeks broke down they said they would fix it now they wait two weeks later in say their not fixing it Fayetteville North Carolina

I'm Edward Mcgeachy son of Gwendolyn Evans on September 12 I co sign on a 2003 jaguar s type from thee carlot on Gillespie st it was bought as is we were told that we had thirty days if anything was wrong with it they would fix it

Ok on the second day my mother had it it ran hot so she called them they gave her the run around saying they would give her an appointment ok she let it cool off put some antifreeze in it I ran fine so about a week later on Saturday we had a wedding to go to so she was driving from Raeford to Sanford traveling the back road on the in it broke down on her now mind  you there's no house nore phone signal back there !! So she let it cool down in made it to my home then called in told them it  toke them almost weeks to come get the car!!

Now they have it they kept saying give it another day we will get you right out out all they then called today on October the 9   In told her they no fixing it it has a cracked head so she was like ok then put me in something else they said no we can't do that then she asked them to give her money back they said no i

if u can help please call my moms at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thee-carlot/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28306/Thee-carlot-Thee-Carlott-on-Gillespie-st-sold-my-moms-a-jaguar-in-with-in-to-weeks-broke-1090645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thee carlot